SafeNet is one of the largest data security companies in the world, and is trusted to provide data protection solutions to the most sensitive data for market-leading organizations around the globe. Our data protection solutions ensure high value information is secure throughout its' lifecycle, providing data security from the data center to the cloud.
More than 25,000 customers across commercial enterprises and government agencies trust SafeNet for data protection, cloud security, two-factor authentication, cyber security, software protection and software licensing. SafeNet is one of the largest data security companies in the world, delivering comprehensive data protection solutions for the persistent protection of high value information.
- Protects the most money that moves—more than 80% of the world's intra-bank fund transfers and nearly $1 trillion per day.
- Is the first to secure access to the cloud—with the industries only centrally managed identity federation solution for ‘Software as a Service’ applications.
- Protects the most classified information—with data security products found in every vehicle, aircraft and ship in the US military.
- Is market leader in safeguarding PKI—#1 in market share for PKI smart cards and USB tokens and award-winning hardware security modules.
- Has award-winning data security solutions for financial services—including the industry's first secure, web based PIN issuance and management solution.
- Protects the most high value software—more than 100 million license keys protecting the most software licenses in the industry.
- Employs the most crypto experts in the industry—550 encryption engineers developing cutting-edge technologies and patents.
- Has the most certifications—more FIPS 140-2 and FIPS 140-1 certifications than any company in the industry.
- Is the first to monetize the cloud—providing the industry's first and only software licensing and entitlement management solution for ISVs, delivered from the cloud for the cloud.
- Is trusted around the world—providing data protection and data security solutions to more than 25,000 customers across 100 countries.